Meet Dr. Brad Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Arkansas Surgical Hospital. He is a leader in treating spine, brain, and peripheral nerve disorders with the most innovative techniques available.
Areas of expertise for Dr. Thomas include neck and low back pain, discectomy and fusion for cervical disc disease, lumbar fusion, decompression for cervical and lumbar spinal stenosis, craniotomy, carpal tunnel and ulnar nerve decompression.
Dr. Thomas at a Glance
- Dr. Thomas strives to deliver care with a compassionate and personal approach, paying thorough attention to each patient’s questions and concerns.
- He was named central Arkansas’ best neurosurgeon by Arkansas Democrat Gazette.
Discover the advantages of choosing to receive care from Dr. Thomas and his team at Arkansas Surgical Hospital.
Dr. Thomas is a member of Arkansas Surgical Hospital.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Brad Thomas, MD Can Help You
- Brain Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Disc Disease
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Disorders
- Ulnar Nerve Decompression
- Decompression for Cervical / Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Lumbar Fusion
- Lumbar Instrumentation
- Non-Surgical Treatments
Accolades for Dr. Brad Thomas, MD
- American Medical Society
- Arkansas Medical Society
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Brad Thomas, MD
Little Rock Neurosurgery Clinic
5 St. Vincent Circle
Little Rock, AR 72205
5201 Northshore Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Profile last updated: June 29, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.