Meet Dr. Philip Weinstein, MD
Dr. Weinstein is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with the UCSF Spine Center.
He provides expert diagnosis, management, and treatment of a wide array of spinal conditions. He has several decades of experience, and is the director of the neurospinal surgery program.
Dr. Weinstein at a Glance
- Dr. Weinstein provides care for disc disease, spospondylolisthesis, stenosis, spinal cord and vertebral tumors, spinal trauma, and more.
- He is experienced conducting microsurgery in order to preserve neurological function.
Talk with Dr. Weinstein about your treatment options today.
Dr. Weinstein is a member of UCSF Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Philip Weinstein, MD Can Help You
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Lower Back Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Philip Weinstein, MD
- California Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- California Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- International Society for the Study of Pain
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- The Society of Neurological Surgeons
- Society for Neuroscience
- Research Society of Neurological Surgeons
- International Society for Neurovascular Surgery
- International Society of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism
- Board certified, Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Philip Weinstein, MD
Profile last updated: October 23, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.