Meet Dr. Rishi Wadhwa, MD
Dr. Wadha is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with the UCSF Spine Center.
He specializes in complex and minimally invasive spine surgery, designed to restore functionality and provide pain relief.
Dr. Wadhwa at a Glance
- Dr. Wadhwa's fellowship was in complex spinal disorders; he has extensive knowledge treating a wide scope of various back and neck conditions.
- He also has expertise in neuromodulation and pain disorders, using spinal cord stimulators, treating chiari malformation, pain and spasticity, and in general neurosurgery treatments (including hydrocephalus and brain tumors).
Dr. Wadhwa is ready to help you return to the activities you love.
Dr. Wadhwa is a member of UCSF Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Rishi Wadhwa, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Oncology
- Spinal Trauma
- Lumbar Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Rishi Wadhwa, MD
UCSF Medical Center - Marin Specialty Care Clinic
1100 S. Eliseo Drive
Greenbrae, CA 94904
Profile last updated: October 23, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.