Meet Dr. Kevin Lawson, MD
Dr. Lawson is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Loma Linda University Medical Center.
He performs a full range of non-surgical and surgical procedures, including endoscopically assisted surgeries for degenerations, disorders, and tumors of the spine.
Dr. Lawson at a Glance
- He applies over 30 years of experience to diagnose and treat patients with failed back surgery syndrome—restoring functionality and providing pain relief.
- Dr. Lawson brings expertise in performing minimally invasive fusions and coflex spinal stabilizations.
Dr. Lawson is ready to meet you with options for relief.
Dr. Lawson is an orthopedic surgeon with Loma Linda University Medical Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kevin Lawson, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Lower Back Surgery
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Kevin Lawson, MD
- Fellowship in reconstructive spine surgery with Dr. Arthur Steffee M.D., 1988-1989
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio
- AO Traumatology Fellowship, Graz, Austria, 1/1988-3/1988
- Lutheran Medical Center, Adult Spine Surgery, Spine & Arthritis Center, Cleveland, 1988-1989
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 1991
- re-certified, 2001
- American Board of Spine Surgery, 2008
Office Information for Dr. Kevin Lawson, MD
11406 Loma Linda Drive Suite 300
Loma Linda, CA 92354
Profile last updated: July 24, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.