Meet Dr. Shane Burch, MD
Dr. Burch is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the UCSF Spine Center.
He specializes in treating spinal tumors, spinal deformity, and degenerative conditions.
Dr. Burch at a Glance
- Dr. Burch customizes treatment plans in order to help alleviate the specific source of each patient's pain.
- He is involved in cutting-edge scoliosis research in collaboration with multiple universities; his knowledge of complex orthopedic conditions is utilized in treating your pain.
Dr. Burch is ready to meet your spine needs.
Dr. Burch is a member of UCSF Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Shane Burch, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Lower Back Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Upper Back Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Shane Burch, MD
- Assistant Professor in Residence, Spine - UCSF Department of Orthopaedic Surgery School of Medicine
- Clinical Instructor for Spine Surgery - UCSF Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- Researcher and Project Leader - University of California, Davis, Center for Biophotonics Science and Technology
- Candidate Member, American Academy of Orthopedic
- Candidate Member, Scoliosis Research Society
- Member, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Member, Canadian Orthopaedic Association
- Member, O-Arm Focus Group
- Member, Spine Oncology Study Group
- Board-Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, July 2009
Office Information for Dr. Shane Burch, MD
Profile last updated: October 11, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.