Meet Dr. Vedat Deviren, MD
Dr. Deviren is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the UCSF Spine Center.
He specializes in treating spinal disorders for both adults and children, caring for such conditions as scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, tumors, degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, fractures, and failed back surgery syndrome.
Dr. Deviren at a Glance
- Dr. Deviren is experienced performing minimally invasive spine surgery and artificial disc replacement procedures.
- His research is dedicated to improving spine surgery outcomes, as well as the advancement of patient care technologies.
Dr. Deviren is committed to providing comprehensive care, and addressing the underlying source of your back pain.
Dr. Deviren is a member of UCSF Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Vedat Deviren, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Lower Back Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Vedat Deviren, MD
- 2006 SRS research award
- 2006 NASS research award
- 2003 Most Compassionate Physician, UCSF Orthopaedic Surgery
- North American Spine Society
- The International Society for the Study of the Lumbar spine
- Society of Lateral Access Surgery
- Scoliosis Research Society
- AOspine North America
- Board certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Vedat Deviren, MD
Profile last updated: October 20, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.