Learn About Loma Linda University Medical Center
If a back or neck issue limits your functionality and causes you pain, you want to work with a team of experts who specialize in treating and managing a wide range of spine conditions. Loma Linda University Medical Center provides advanced spine care and helps patients reach their full potential.
At Loma Linda Medical Center, every patient receives personalized care and a carefully coordinated treatment plan. The staff focuses on treating the whole person, and works to foster an atmosphere that encourages a safe and effective recovery.
Loma Linda University Medical Center at a Glance
See a few of the reasons that patients choose the center:
- A premier group of physicians – including orthopedic surgeons, physiatrists, and anesthesiologists – will guide you through treatment.
- The physicians have expertise in delivering a wide range of non-surgical and surgical interventions, such as physical therapy, spine injection and stimulation procedures, minimally invasive spine surgery, spinal stabilization and motion preservation surgeries, vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty, and microdiscectomy procedures, and more.
- The spine care program sits on a 23-acre campus designed to provide patients with a comfortable healing environment.
If you are seeking solutions for back or neck pain, Loma Linda University Medical Center is ready to be your destination.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Loma Linda University Medical Center
How Loma Linda University Medical Center Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Foot Drop
- Forward Head Posture
- Gait disorders
- Head Injury
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Osteoporotic Compression Fractures
- Pinched Nerve
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Artificial Disks
- Back Education
- Deformity Surgery
- Dynamic Spinal Stabilization Surgery
- Intrathecal Drug Delivery System
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Motion Preservation Spinal Surgery
- Occupational Therapy
- Outpatient Spinal Procedures
- Pain Pump Trials
- Physical Therapy
- Psychological Counseling
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Spinal Stabilization Surgery
- Spinal Stimulation
- Spine Injection Procedures
Highlights from Loma Linda University Medical Center
Education & Research:
At the Spine Center, we are dedicated to conducting and participating in research studies to advance spine treatments and technology.
Current research areas we focus on included artificial disks, facet replacements, dynamical spinal stabilization systems, interbody fusion technology, and spinal motion.
Multi-disciplinary teams at Loma Linda University Medical Center collaborate to advance spine research. The groups performing clinical trials include Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics and Physical Medicine and Pain Management.
Office Information for Loma Linda University Medical Center
11406 Loma Linda Drive
Suite 300 - Ambulatory Services Building South Entrance
Loma Linda, CA 92354
28062 Baxter Road
Murrieta, CA 92563
Profile last updated: May 30, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.