Spine-Health's editorial process and peer-review system are designed to support the mission of the Website, namely:
- To provide comprehensive, highly informative, and useful resources for understanding, preventing, and seeking appropriate treatment for back pain.
- To provide value-added services for physicians to help them educate their patients and promote improved patient understanding and compliance.
- To become the premier patient resource for back pain by supplying valuable information that is continually updated with new and useful topics and services.
Submitted writing and studies
Accordingly, we request that all submissions from contributing authors be written to support these goals. Submissions must be:
- Independent— All information must be presented in a straightforward manner and without bias, including balanced presentation of material and key facts.
- Factual— All writing must be based on verifiable information (please include citations and references). Topics or opinions that may be controversial must be clearly noted for the reader.
- Medical authorship— All articles included on Spine-health must be written by a health professional.
Submissions from contributing authors will be peer-reviewed by at least one other health professional (selected by Spine-health). As a service for contributing authors, we provide free editing and proofreading services. Please contact for more information.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.