Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published, your email address is available to anyone on the internet, including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

I found this Osteoarthritis Blog Post helpful

advertisement

Comments

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 11,365

Our Arthritis-Health site has so much to offer. Like Spine-Health, it contains details articles, videos and blogs, plus patient stories.

We also have forums there just like Spine-Health. Same setup, same navigation. We only have about 150 members to date but hope to continue to grow.

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: [email protected]
  • Thanks for sharing, loved how it lays out how chronic pain can be unpredictable and the effects it has on our ability to cope with everything. Ive been having a hard time getting my companies insurance to understand that the pain I suffer from doesnt come on a fixed schedule or fixed intervals of any sort. I walk until l I cant, I stand until i cant and I sit until I have to get up, yet they insist on specific minutes I have to sign off on being able to perform. Im not bedridden, but im also not the healthy individual I was before this injury. Why does it have to be so black or white for these bean counters when it comes to pain and the frozen body parts that quickly follow it?

• advertisement
  • I know exactly what you mean Postman. Life is never the same after you have a spinal injury or disease. It's not easy trying to work your way into a comfortable life that includes recognizing your limits. Good days then bad days then good days.

try to remain hopeful as often as you can.

-s