Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published, your email address is available to anyone on the internet, including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

C 2 cervical spinal cord injury has anyone have this and can still walk

• MikethepikeMMikethepike MIchiganPosts: 362

AJ are you in therapy now? Just wondering do you get around pretty well? I have limited head movement, also do you have a spinal cord injury ? Also how about muscle stiffness, and what do you do about it.?

One thing I find out about going to physical therapy it gets me out of the house, And Out socializing. That helps almost as much as the physical part. Puts me in a better mood

• advertisement

Usually people that break C1 and C2 are usually quadrapalegic, some of us are fortunate enough to still walk and function a little. Although we do have A lot of other problems, such as nerve pain, spasticity, Bowel bladder problems. Anyway if there is anyone else out there that are like Bill, Rick, and myself please join us and respond. Take care and God bless