It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hello all. I've been in a lot of pain lately. Pain in neck, numbness in arm and upper right chest.Just got my MRI back see below and doc said I have a herniated disc. He suggested an epidural. He is a D.O. not an MD. I feel so so about him although I've only seen him twice. I have an appointment at  in a week. If anyone can shed some light on the radiologist report and maybe some advice that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.DISC LEVELS:
IMPRESSION: MRI of the cervical spine demonstrates:
1. Multilevel cervical spondylosis with congenital narrowing of the cervical central canal.
2. Large disc protrusion at C6/C7 contributes to moderate central canal stenosis and mod erate bilateral
3. Disc protrusion at C5/C6 abuts the ventral aspect of the predominantly right hemicord without abnormal
4. Disc protrusion at C4 /C5 abuts the ventral aspect of the cord without abnormal cord signal.
5. Mild to moderate right foraminal narrowing at C3/C4
Edited by Liz, Spine-health Moderator To remove name of medical facility
Find Your Path to Pain Relief
Get your FREE, comprehensive Guide to Chronic Pain when you subscribe to our newsletter!