Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published, your email address is available to anyone on the internet, including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Cervical stenosis post op

hi, I had surgery in feb 2014 (ADCF level c5/c6) I having been suffering with chronic overall pain, numb big toes, no reflex’s beneath my right leg, lumber pain, leg pain, neck pain, pins and needles in my left hand which have been getting worse over the last 3 years. I also have bladder issues and sexual function problems. When I had the diagnoses that led up to my ADCF I had mris which found issues on the higher level but a week before they desided to work on the lower disks, now I’m having all these problems I have been asking my gp if it could be connected to the c level issues. Online there is some evidence saying in cord compression was a problem then it cause said problems. My gp has sent me for a lower mri on my lumber but I am still not convinced. Does anyone have any advice? I attach a photo of my original mri scan

Thanks

advertisement

Comments

• Hi rocky2016

Welcome to Spine-health

I hope the MRI discovered what is causing your issues.

There are no medical professional on this site.

I have added two links below to help new members with information and these also contain the forum rules. There is lots of material to research that will give you the power of knowledge.

Welcome to Spine Health

Please update us on your results/further treatment after your MRI

AJ

AJGormit
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

L5/S1 herniation Apr 2013
    nerve root injections Oct 2013
    L5/S1 discectomy Jan 2014
    L5/S1 nerve roo &, facet joint injections & edpidural Jan 2015
    L5/S1 revised discectomy, L4/L5 discectomy & Wallis Inswing Stabilisation L4/L5 May 1st 2015
    L4-S1 TLIF with decompression June 2017
  • AJ, is correct in not trying to read your MRI, There’s way to many variables. General health, underlying diseases etc. etc. .WE ALL look for that magic pill but it’s not there. Focus on what you can do and not what you can’t do. You’ll end up with a true sense of you!

• advertisement
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.