Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published, your email address is available to anyone on the internet, including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Prescription and injections

I have had this chronic back pain for the past 20 plus years have done everything finally found the medication nd the injection that have helped my back for 20 years now I moved to IA oh my it is so so hard this doctors don't want to prescribe my one medicine finally got a neck injection I brought all my records for the past 20 years doctors come in and first thing they will say NO I will not prescribe you the medication but there is another one I can I'm allergic its in my file.

advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 8,904

Hello geta

Please click on the link for useful information Welcome to Spine-Health

All new members should take the System Tutorial

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 3,432

Hi geta!!

Sadly, that is happening more and more and all we can do is complain about it. Did the neck injection help you?
    Is your doctor willing to discuss other options with you?

Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my Medical History
  • advertisement
  • Yes it's getting harder for us to get the meds that help us make it day to day so we can live somewhat like a pain free person. The ones using it for recreation are ruining it for us. My family doctor told me a month ago when I was there that they are pushing to make it where you can only get a weeks worth of pain meds at a time. That will be another pain that we shouldn't have to deal with. My back and leg are more than I can handle. Good luck Geta.

TLIF L4-S1 2007 TLIF L3-L4 2008 TLIF L2-L3 2016
  • I am dealing with the back pain since 2013 but I never used any drug. I am regularly doing physical exercise especially for back pain and it helps me a lot. From the last two months I am taking pain killers because of extreme pain and these meds suggested by my doctor known as Nucynta and I am ordering from the online. So I want to know that these pills are safe or not.

• John - there are a lot of people that take Nucynta. But, you need to talk with your doctor about any concerns or possible allergies or drug interactions you could have. I am surprised you're able to get that med via online ordering.

Several Epidurals, L4-S1 360 ALIF, Numerous Facet Joint Injections, RFA x2
  • advertisement
  • There are many internet pharmacies that offering this Medication.

advertisement