Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published, your email address is available to anyone on the internet, including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Thank you

jonisingt35rjjonisingt35r Posts: 165
edited 12/09/2017 - 6:56 AM in Pain Medications

For helping me, I feel very isolated and vulnerable. O just appreciated anybody helping me.

advertisement

Comments

• Isolation can be the worst of it! The majority of us also deal with that as well as the issues that put us there. We sit and watch how the phone calls start slowing down. Old so called friends stop dropping in. Then you ask, Is it me? Or them? No one that hasn’t gone through this can not fathom it! That’s what’s good about this site, is that everyone can relate!

• I've been able to meet some of the warmest and kindest people thanks to spine health. Even when they had their own issues and pain they were here to listen and talk. I'm grateful everyday because I was alone also, suffering every day in isolation.

When we start to treat everyone like our own family the beauty will spread and the world will be a better place!

ThoracicFire

• advertisement
  • jonisingt35rjjonisingt35r Posts: 165
    edited 12/10/2017 - 4:47 AM

Thank you just don't want to be on my own its horrible, I used to have many friends.....

And family, I live with my mum and dad I'm basically trying to enjoy myself with them they are so nice, but my mother wants me out the house, I'm petrified I try to stay out of their way.

Just need someone to help me through this pain as I am isolated and very very scared, I feel very very vulnerable. I can't look after myself.

Just need someone to talk to.

Thank you

• It's okay, completely understandable! I also live with my family (big family) and it can be a little bit bummy sometimes but I'm grateful for them because they are good people! I haven't worked in almost a year, so they've been very supportive and helped me so much when I couldn't even get out of bed. Trust me I know how you feel being alone and in pain, message anytime! I'd rather deal with a few unhappy campers than be by myself any day!

ThoracicFire

• jonisingt35rjjonisingt35r Posts: 165
    edited 12/10/2017 - 8:09 AM

I just can't cope on my own, their going to pit me in a care he next year, where I will be on my own

I know I'm going well here because the house is so warm when I'm not warm I don't know where I am due to pain, when I'm like that I know I'm really vunrable because I don't really know what is going on

• advertisement
  • It's all good! You just have to look at the bright side, total freedom is the way I see it haha. I will be moving out too, it's just a part of life. How old are you if you don't mind? And I'm 24 btw, turning 25 in less than a month B)

• 48 but 18 really

• ThoracicfireThoracicfire Posts: 21
    edited 12/10/2017 - 9:58 AM

Omg you are double my age! You should be alright hehehe ;) I've haven't moved out on my own but I understand it gets really quiet and lonely at times but you get used to it really fast. You will be fine brotha man!

ThoracicFire

advertisement