Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published, your email address is available to anyone on the internet, including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Don't know where to turn for help

I'm 37 years old I'm a mother of 3 I work 12 hours a day even though I don't know how I do it. I come home usually in tears from my chronic pain all over, and a bad lower back. I've seen several doctors one for each thing wrong. Because no one what's the responsibility of me n my needs. I need help !! It's mentally wearing me out. My quality of life is definitely going down hill. I read several blogs and I can relate to all. Don't know how to respond to them tho. Mother needing answers, please help!!! Thanks in advance

advertisement

Comments

• ArizonaAArizona ArizonaPosts: 69

Have the doctors sent you to a pain clinic? While i don't use it myself, medical marijuana helps many people. Kratom (a leaf from a tree) helps many people. I use an ointment mixture of lidocaine and dmso. It helps my nerve pain a little. I was just reading about combining ibuprofin and acitominophen together and it is safe and more effective that way (google it). I'll give it a try. Tramadol helps me but sometimes it makes me feel not so good. I don't tolerate drugs very well. Just some ideas for you...

• L4_L5LL4_L5 Posts: 237
    edited 12/12/2017 - 5:59 AM

When you say you have a bad lower back what exactly do you mean? Have you been diagnosed with any sort of radiculopathy due to bulging/herniated discs? Without more details it’s hard to say how best to proceed.

• advertisement
  • If it was me, I would seek help first for whatever is hurting the most. Sometimes that can leed to other issues because of the way you sit, stand or walk. From my experience the lower back can make you loose your mind when going through the process of elimination. Once you narrow the main issue out you can get a lot of good advice on this site. Good Luck and I hope you have better days soon!

TLIF L4-S1 2007 TLIF L3-L4 2008 TLIF L2-L3 2016