Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published, your email address is available to anyone on the internet, including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Any antiinflammatory drugs you can take as a.sopositry?

jonisingt35rjjonisingt35r Posts: 165
edited 12/17/2017 - 11:59 AM in Pain Medications

Hello

Just started to take an antiinflammatory drug, have just found out these are bad for the stomach

Is there one you can take as as a supisutry ?

And make it safety to take, OK I remember voltorol you can take as a.sopositry.

Thank yoy

advertisement

Comments

• Hi

I took Diclofenic suppositry for 7 days. Take them last thing before you go to bed. They are by far the most effective ones I've taken over many many years. Really effective pain relief and anti inflammatory effects. They are super strong however and I was advised to change off from them as soon as I felt better so after 7 days I switched to oral medication. Key thing is to take prior to be. Difficult to take any other time.

• jonisingt35rjjonisingt35r Posts: 165
    edited 12/17/2017 - 1:26 PM

Hi

I just started to take naxophrine, to my astonishment, it has really helped with horrific pain in my shoulder,

Have heard naxophrine does wear off over time so maby I should try diclofinic and see if that helps. As a sopositry. Have heard that it damages the stomach. Read some reviews and this does damage other things as well.

Did it hell with sciatic pain?

Thank you

• advertisement
  • Jonising35, After reading all your post about pain, isolation etc..etc.., I would recommend you to start researching things like positive thinking, motivation and material that will get you on your feet. Not being judge mental, but your being your worse enemy right now! Every single member on this site is in constant pain but we don’t have the means or luxury to lay in bed all day! If this type of life makes it easier for you AND you enjoy this supportive type of lifestyle, then go for it! Your goal should be to get where you can manage some form of life besides keeping your legs warm in bed! Yes we hurt! But yes we also make the best out of what life has dealt us and make some form of life! I apologize for sounding harsh, it’s not meant that way but more of a reality check. Every member on this site could sit and complain of what we can no longer do, or we can sit and think of the positive things we accomplish and do! But only YOU can make that decision! Your choice my friend!

• Your goal should be to get where you can manage some form of life besides keeping your legs warm in bed!
  • jonisingt35rjjonisingt35r Posts: 165
    edited 12/18/2017 - 3:35 AM

I have had a good few days after taking naproxen anti inflammatory, I'm sure my pain in my kneck almost dissapeared I took one about an hour ago and I'm virtually pain free. :)

Its really weird it sort of relaxes my kneck and shoulder.

Please don't get me wrong I'm not complaining I'm here for advice and on in isolation imnhere to talk to someone.

I also took some tramadol last night as well and managed to sleep.

I'm wondering if any body has experience with Diclofenac and voltorol ? Are they any good? I have been taking ibrophoine which really didn't doo much.

I'm just so frightened, and scared as everybody else here I know what everybody else is going through.

thank you very much

• advertisement
advertisement