Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published, your email address is available to anyone on the internet, including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Cervical Stenosis nausea and dizziness

hello everyone!

Ive been dealing with spinal problems for a while now. Recently learned I have cervical stenosis and have been having dizziness and nausea and near fainting spells. Because its on the left side I also get numbing. The doctors dont think its my heart at all and thought I know this I cant help but worry. Mainly because I am so frustrated with my body. Does anyone else get these spells? Is it normal with this condition? And how can I cope?

advertisement

Comments

• Hi I’ve also got cervical stenosis but not the dizziness. I’ve been reading a lot though (I’ve had radio frequency ablations over past month). Two things could be causing what you’re feeling - issues with a particular level of the spine (I think c3 can be related to fainting) or the growth of bone spurs either.

• I have cervical stenosis too. Before my surgery, I was experiencing dizziness, vertigo, the tingling and numbness in my hands and feet spread to my arms and legs which then became useless. I just had three level ACDF surgery so we shall see what I become when the healing is all over

• advertisement