Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published, your email address is available to anyone on the internet, including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Anybody got experience with anti inflammatory drugs?

jonisingt35rjjonisingt35r Posts: 165
edited 12/22/2017 - 6:08 AM in Pain Medications

Would be greatfull if anybody if could share their experience with any anti inflammatory drugs that they use and work.

I've just started to use naxophrine who i think may be helping me/ibrophine doesn't do anything which seems strange.

Thank you.

advertisement

Comments

• nutcase007nnutcase007 United StatesPosts: 274

@jonisingt35r - I also had little help with conventional anti inflammatory drugs. Everyone's case is different, but I got the most benefit with CBD Oil. Turmeric also helped me.

• I've been told voltorol is sopposed to be good?

• advertisement
  • nutcase007nnutcase007 United StatesPosts: 274

Did you intend to type "voltaren". I don't have experience that that one. It is also an NSAID.

• I make Golden Paste with Turmeric. Its great for inflammation and a whole host of other things

10 level fusion T9 - S1 with pelvic fixation. Two titanium rods, 24 screws, 4 cages.

Firm believer in PMA

• Yes voltarine.

• advertisement
  • LizLiz Posts: 9,107

There is Voltarol brand name as well as Volteren they are brand names for diclofenac an NSAID

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • jonisingt35rjjonisingt35r Posts: 165
    edited 01/07/2018 - 9:01 AM

Thanks Jeff,

I think they are doing something im taking napropxen, combined with tramadol, my pain is greatly reduced. Just worried about long term effects I'm taking them daily only half. A dose

But I see somepeople do take.these long term without any problems

• I agree with n.c007,

some NSAIDS don't really help when I need strong relief. Then again everyone's body and medical condition is different so the result will vary.

Cbd oil helps because it's a natural form of plant extract that interacts with the natural cannabinoids in your body and reduces pain and inflammation. You can take it as an oil that can be ingested orally, tincture or inhaled through a vaporizer (arizer solo & air).

Personally, I choose to stay away from harsh and synthetic chemicals. They all come with more issues. Problems with the brain and stomach. I've never had a problem eating the oil, it makes me feel good and really takes my mind off the pain. When I wake up the next day I feel rejuvenated, like brand spanking new. I hope this helps somebody out there. Best of luck to everyone!

ThoracicFire

advertisement