Spine-health.com Physicians know the value of superior online health information
Spine-health.com's unique position on presenting unbiased, peer-reviewed health information to patients online has found resonance with physicians around the world.
Physicians and practice managers tell us that Spine-health.com:
- makes it easier for patients to find their practice
- makes it easier for patients to educate themselves about their options
- makes it easier for patients to have a positive treatment experience
- makes it easier for those patients to communicate their experience to other patients
The videos below featuring Scott Boden, MD, Stephen Hochschuler, MD, Gunnar Andersson, MD, PhD, and Paul McAfee, MD, address four key features of Spine-health.com. Please take a moment to see why these physicians find Spine-health.com so valuable.
- Original content, written by more than 80 physician authors
- Peer-review process involves 23 members of our Medical Advisory Board
- Unbiased and independent voice, written specifically for patients
Learn more about physician collaboration here.
- 1 million unique visitors monthly
- Award-winning content
- Top search engine rankings
Learn more about the leading website for back pain and chronic pain information here.
- Spine-health.com facilitates meaningful patient communication
- Unbiased articles encourage realistic patient expectations
- In-depth content supplements conversations with physicians
Learn more about how physicians use Spine-health.com to help their patients here.
- Member physicians report receiving an average of 6 new patients per year from Spine-health.com.
- 93% of patients visiting Spine-health.com are looking for a physician
- Educated patients are higher quality patients
Learn more about how Spine-health can attract new patients here.